SM 445SX Students in Selected Student Journey Who Successfully Completed Quarter Unit Thresholds in the Selected Year at Any College (SM 454SX Wrapper Metric)
Among students in selected student journey, the proportion who successfully completed degree-applicable quarter unit thresholds in the selected year at any college.
Degree/Transfer, Undecided/Other, All
Chancellor's Office Management Information System
Students who met all of the following criteria:
* Successfully completed degree-applicable credit courses at any college [CB04 IN (D) AND First character of SX04 IN (A, B, C, P)]
* AND in the selected year at any college WHERE GI03 is within the selected year
* AND convert semester units to quarter units for units earned at semester schools AND divide SUM (SX03) for semester units by 0.667 to equate to quarter units
* AND eliminate 8888 and 9999 values at the course level AND SX03 < 50
* AND group into quarter unit thresholds AND SUM (SX03) by 0, 0.1-8.9, 9-13.4, 13.5-17.9, 18-22.4, 22.5-29.9, 30-35.9, 36-44.9, 45+
* SM 102 Degree/Transfer Students for SM 445SZ
* SM 121 Undecided/Other Students for SM 445SU
* SM 122 All Students for SM 445SW
Percentage and unduplicated count of students
* For display on the dashboard, only semester unit buckets will be displayed at the Statewide, Macroregion, and Microregion levels. At the college district and the college level, data displayed will be either SM 404SX for colleges and/or districts on semesters and SM 444SX for colleges and/or districts on quarters.
* Includes enrollments at all community colleges for each student
* Per the MIS DED for SX03, by eliminating 8888 and 9999 values for SX03, the following sections are excluded: o Any noncredit section where CB04 = N o Any credit section where CB04 is in (C,D) and where SX04 is reported as "UG", "UD", "W", "MW", "DR" or "SP" o Any credit section where CB04 is in (C,D) and where SX04 is reported as "I*", "IP", and "RD"
* For display on the dashboard each threshold has a unique ID associated with it: o SM_445SU_1 0 units o SM_445SU_2 0.1-8.9 units o SM_445SU_9 9-13.4 units o SM_445SU_3 13.5-17.9 units o SM_445SU_4 18-22.4 units o SM_445SU_5 22.5-29.9 units o SM_445SU_6 30-35.9 units o SM_445SU_7 36-44.9 units o SM_445SU_8 45+ units