SM 404SX Students in Selected Student Journey Who Successfully Completed Semester Unit Thresholds in Fall Term at Any College (SM 453SX Wrapper Metric)
Among students in selected student journey, the proportion who successfully completed degree-applicable semester unit thresholds in the fall term of the selected year at any college.
Degree/Transfer, Undecided/Other, All
Chancellor's Office Management Information System
Students who met all of the following criteria:
* Successfully completed degree-applicable credit courses at any college [CB04 IN (D) AND First character of SX04 IN (A, B, C, P)]
* In the Fall term of the selected year at any college AND [WHERE GI03=YY7 for semester schools OR WHERE GI03=YY8 for quarter schools]
* Convert quarter units to semester units for units earned at quarter schools AND Multiply SUM (SX03) for quarter units by 0.667 to equate to semester units
* Eliminate 8888 and 9999 values at the course level AND SX03 < 50
* Group into semester unit thresholds AND SUM (SX03) by 0, 0.1-5.9, 6-8.9, 9-11.9, 12-14.9, or 15+
* SM 325SZ Degree/Transfer Students Who Were Enrolled in the Fall Term of the Selected Year for SM 404SZ
* SM 325SU Undecided/Other Students Who Were Enrolled in the Fall Term of the Selected Year for SM 404SU
* SM 325SW All Students Who Were Enrolled in the Fall Term of the Selected Year for SM 404SW
Percentage and unduplicated count of students
* For display on the dashboard, only semester unit buckets will be displayed at the Statewide, Macroregion, and Microregion levels. At the college district and the college level, data displayed will be either SM 404SX for colleges and/or districts on semesters and SM 444SX for colleges and/or districts on quarters.
* Only includes students who were enrolled in the fall term
* Incomplete grades are included in Course Success and Completed Transfer Level Math and English in the District in the First Year, but are not included in Earned Nine or More Career Education Units Within the District in a Single Year, Successfully Completed Unit Thresholds in Fall Term, Successfully Completed Unit Thresholds in the Selected Year, and Average Number of Units Accumulated by Associate Degree Earners, due to how the underlying data elements are constructed.
* Includes enrollments at all community colleges for each student
* Per the MIS DED for SX03, by eliminating 8888 and 9999 values for SX03, the following sections are excluded: o Any noncredit section where CB04 = N o Any credit section where CB04 is in (C,D) and where SX04 is reported as "UG", "UD", "W", "MW", "DR" or "SP" o Any credit section where CB04 is in (C,D) and where SX04 is reported as "I*", "IP", and "RD"
* For display on the dashboard each threshold has a unique ID associated with it: o SM_404SW_1 0 units o SM_404SW_2 0.1-5.9 units o SM_404SW_5 6-8.9 units o SM_404SW_6 9-11.9 units o SM_404SW_3 12-14.9 units o SM_404SW_4 15+ units