SM 500SX Students in Selected Student Journey Who Completed a Level of Education
Among students in selected student journey who were enrolled in noncredit adult basic education or noncredit English as a Second Language in the selected year, the proportion who completed one or more levels of adult education by transitioning from ABE or ESL to adult secondary education in the selected year or subsequent year.
Degree/Transfer, Undecided/Other, All
Chancellor's Office Management Information System
Students who met all of the following criteria:
* Enrolled in noncredit ASE in the selected or subsequent year [CB04 = N AND SUM (SX05) 12] AND [[WHERE CB03 IN (1701.00, 1501.00, 1520.00) AND CB21 IN (A, B, C)] OR CB03 IN (493062)]
* AND in the selected or subsequent year WHERE MIN(GI03) is the first-time at any institution
* SM 326SX Adult Education/ESL Students Who Enrolled in Noncredit Adult Basic Education or ESL for SM 500SX
* SM 326SU Undecided/Other Students Who Enrolled in Noncredit Adult Basic Education or ESL for SM 500SU
* SM326SW All Students Who Enrolled in Noncredit Adult Basic Education or ESL for SM 500SW
Percentage and unduplicated count of students
Because this metric allows for the outcome to be measured if a student transitions in a subsequent year, figures may adjust upwards one year after initial publication to reflect the lagging timeframe.