SM 408SX Course Success Rate for Students in Selected Student Journey
Among enrollments by students in selected student journey, the course success rate in the selected year.
Chancellor's Office Management Information System Data Elements
Enrollments counted to determine course success rate met all of the following criteria:
* Count of enrollments with passing grades [First character of SX04 IN (A, B, C, P) OR First two characters of SX04 IN (IA, IB, IC) OR
* First three characters of SX04 IN (IPP)]
* AND for credit courses only AND CB04 IN (C, D)
* AND in the selected year WHERE GI03 is within the selected year
* SM 338SY Short-Term Career Education Student Credit Enrollments With Grades Allowable for Course Success Rate Calculation in the Selected Year for SM 408SY
* SM 338SU Undecided/Other Student Credit Enrollments With Grades Allowable for Course Success Rate Calculation in the Selected Year for SM 408SU
* SM 338SW All Student Credit Enrollments With Grades Allowable for Course Success Rate Calculation in the Selected Year for SM 408SW
Percentage and unduplicated count of enrollments
* Disaggregation by student characteristics is based on enrollments rather than distinct students.
* Incomplete grades are included in Course Success and Completed Transfer Level Math and English in the District in the First Year, but are not included in Earned Nine or More Career Education Units Within the District in a Single Year, Successfully Completed Unit Thresholds in Fall Term, Successfully Completed Unit Thresholds in the Selected Year, and Average Number of Units Accumulated by Associate Degree Earners, due to how the underlying data elements are constructed.
* Revisit this metric after Adult Ed figures out how to measure success for noncredit course success in 2019