SM 301SW All Applicants Who Enrolled in Any Community College (SM 302SW Wrapper Metric)
Among all applicants who indicated an intent to enroll in the selected year, the proportion who enrolled in any community college in the selected year.
Open CCC Apply CCC Apply International Chancellor's Office Management Information System
Student who met the following criteria:
• Enrolled in any community college indicated in OPEN CCC Apply version of the application form in the selected year
SX has a value
WHERE GI03 is within the selected year
• OR enrolled in any community college indicated in International CCC Apply version of the application form in the selected year
OR [SX has a value
WHERE GI03 is within the selected year]
SM 340SW All Applicants Who Applied to Attend in the Selected Year Through OPEN CCC Apply or Through International CCC Apply
Percentage and unduplicated count of students
• The denominator now includes students who indicated an intent to apply in the selected academic year, based on information provided in CCCApply, and integrates data from international CCCApply
• Includes students who simultaneously enrolled in the selected college and in a different college
• For the years 2012-13 to 2018-19 only colleges using Open CCC Apply are included.
• Prior to 2018-19, many colleges were not using Open CCC Apply for noncredit students, so figures may be understated.
• Applicants who did not provide consent for the release of personal information are not included in this metric.