SM 616SX Students in Selected Student Journey Who Transferred to any Out of State Institution (SM 622SX Wrapper Metric)
Among students in selected student journey who earned 12 or more units at any time and at any college and who exited the community college system in the prior year, the number of students who enrolled in any out of state four-year institution in the selected year.
Degree/Transfer, Undecided/Other, All
Chancellor's Office Management Information System; National Student Clearing House
Student who met the following criteria:
Enrolled in any four-year out-of-state college in the subsequent year between 07/01 of the selected year and 06/30 of the subsequent year Valid enrollment reported by a four-year out-of-state college for the academic year following the selected year.
* SM 235SZ Degree/Transfer Students Who Earned 12 or More Units at Any Time and at Any College and Who Exited California Community College for SM 616SZ
* SM 235SU Undecided/Other Students Who Earned 12 or More Units at Any Time and at Any College and Who Exited California Community College for SM 616SU
* SM 235SW All Students Who Earned 12 or More Units at Any Time and at Any College and Who Exited California Community College for SM 616SW
Unduplicated count of students
* This metric is aligned to the original SCFF definition. However, it will not align to the 2019-20 SCFF definition where the 12 or more units have to be earned in the district in the selected year prior to transfer
* Only students with valid social security numbers can be tracked
* All colleges where a student is enrolled in the selected year prior to transfer will receive credit for that transfer
* If a student shows up as a transfer student in two different transfer categories (i.e. CSU or UC and out of state) then that student is counted in both categories