SM 620SX Students in the Selected Student Journey Who Transferred to a Four-Year Postsecondary Institution (SM 622SX Wrapper Metric)
Unduplicated count of students in the selected student journey who earned 12 or more units at any time and at any college and who exited the community college system in the prior year and who enrolled in a four-year institution in the selected year.
Degree/Transfer, Undecided/Other, All
Chancellor's Office Management Information System; National Student Clearing House
Students who met the following criteria:
Enrolled in a CSU, UC or any private or public in-state or out-of-state four-year institution in the subsequent year between 07/01 of the selected year and 06/30 of the subsequent year Valid enrollment reported by CSU, UC, or the National Student Clearinghouse for any fouryear institutions for the academic year following the selected year
* SM 235SZ Degree/Transfer Students Who Earned 12 or More Units at Any Time and at Any College and Who Exited California Community College for SM 620SZ
* SM 235SU Undecided/Other Students Who Earned 12 or More Units at Any Time and at Any College and Who Exited California Community College for SM 620SU
* SM 235SW All Students Who Earned 12 or More Units at Any Time and at Any College and Who Exited California Community College for SM 620SW
Unduplicated count of students
* This metric is aligned to the original SCFF definition. However, it will not align to the 2019-20 SCFF definition where the 12 or more units have to be earned in the district in the selected year prior to transfer
* For the FY2019-20 SCFF, per the SCFF documentation on the Chancellor's Office website, special admit students were not omitted from this metric Selection Criteria. Therefore, counts of students attaining this metric outcome may be different since special admit students are excluded from all SSM metrics per CO decision.
* Only students with valid social security numbers can be tracked
* All colleges where a student is enrolled in the selected year prior to transfer will receive credit for that transfer
* Data will not be displayed until two years after a student exits the system.
* A student is included in a transfer count for a college if that student had any enrollment value in the college the selected year before they transferred to a four-year institution