SM 618SX Average Number of Units Accumulated by All Associate Degree for Transfer Earners in Selected Student Journey (SM 621SX Wrapper Metric)
Among students in selected student journey who earned an associate degree for transfer and who were in enrolled in the selected year, the average number of units earned in the California community college system among students who had taken at least 60 units at any community college.
Degree/Transfer, Undecided/Other, All
Chancellor's Office Management Information System
Average of the following: * Average credit units ever earned eliminating 8888 and 9999 values at the course level Average (SX03) [WHERE CB04 IN (C, D) AND First character of SX04 IN (A, B, C, D, P) AND SX03 < 50] * AND at any time up to and including the selected year WHERE GI03 is any time up to and including the selected year.
* SM 335SZ Degree/Transfer Students Who Earned an Associate Degree for Transfer and Who Earned 60 or More Semester Units in the Selected Year
* SM 335SU Undecided/Other Students Who Earned an Associate Degree for Transfer and Who Earned 60 or More Semester Units in the Selected Year
* SM 335SW All Students Who Earned an Associate Degree for Transfer and Who Earned 60 or More Semester Units in the Selected Year
* "D" grades for SX04 have been added as part of SSM 2.6 since they were inadvertently left out of SSM 2.0 for this metric
* Incomplete grades are included in Course Success and Completed Transfer Level Math and English in the District in the First Year, but are not included in Earned Nine or More Career Education Units Within the District in a Single Year, Successfully Completed Unit Thresholds in Fall Term, Successfully Completed Unit Thresholds in the Selected Year, and Average Number of Units Accumulated by Associate Degree Earners, due to how the underlying data elements are constructed.
* Units include concurrent enrollment credits and basic skills courses
* Students are only counted once toward the college average even if they earn more than one degree
* COCI file used by MIS for SCFF to determine if AA or AS is for transfer
* Per the MIS DED for SX03, by eliminating 8888 and 9999 values for SX03, the following sections are excluded : o Any noncredit section where CB04 = N o Any credit section where CB04 is in (C,D) and where SX04 is reported as "UG", "UD", "W", "MW", "DR" or "SP" o Any credit section where CB04 is in (C,D) and where SX04 is reported as "I*", "IP", and "RD"