SM 609SX Students in Selected Student Journey Who Earned a Community College Bachelor's Degree (SM 600SX Wrapper Metric)
Among students in selected student journey, the number who earned a community college bachelor's degree and had an enrollment in the selected year in the district.
Adult Education/ESL, Short-Term Career, Degree/Transfer, Undecided/Other, All
Chancellor's Office Management Information System
Student who met the following criteria:
* Earned a community college bachelor's degree SP02 in (Y, Z)
* AND in the selected year WHERE GI03 is within the selected year
* SM 188SX Adult Ed/ESL Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 609SX
* SM 188SY Short-Term Career Education Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 609SY
* SM 188SZ Degree/Transfer Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 609SZ
* SM 188SU Undecided/Other Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 609SU
* SM 188SW All Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 609SW
Unduplicated count of students
* To align to the new SCFF definition for completion, the student has to be enrolled in the selected year at any college in the district.
* For the FY2019-20 SCFF, per the SCFF documentation on the Chancellor's Office website, special admit students were not omitted from this metric Selection Criteria. Therefore, counts of students attaining this metric outcome may be different since special admit students are excluded from all SSM metrics per CO decision.
* For FY2019-20 SCFF, if a student earns multiple awards in a year, that student is only counted once for the attainment of the highest level of award, which is considered to be an associate degree for transfer. Therefore, the student count for this metric will NOT match with SCFF counts if there are students who are excluded from this category because they earned award in higher levels.