SM 608SX Students in Selected Student Journey Who Earned an Associate Degree for Transfer (SM 600SX Wrapper Metric)
Among students in selected student journey, the number who earned an associate degree for transfer and had an enrollment in the selected year in the district.
Adult Education/ESL, Short-Term Career, Degree/Transfer, Undecided/Other, All
Chancellor's Office Management Information System; Chancellor's Office Curriculum Inventory
Student who met the following criteria:
* Earned an associate degree SP02 in (A, S)
* AND flagged as an associate degree for transfer (AA-T or AS-T) in the 12-13-19 COCI ADT file at the institution selected AND [Control Number found in ControlNumber column of the COCI file WHERE AAT_AST Column equal to (A,S)]
* AND in the selected year WHERE GI03 is within the selected year
*SM 188SX Adult Ed/ESL Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 608SX
* SM 188SY Short-Term Career Education Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 608SY
* SM 188SZ Degree/Transfer Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 608SZ
* SM 188SU Undecided/Other Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 608SU
* SM 188SW All Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 608SW
Unduplicated count of students
* To align to the new SCFF definition for completion, the student has to be enrolled in the selected year at any college in the district.
* For the FY2019-20 SCFF, per the SCFF documentation on the Chancellor's Office website, special admit students were not omitted from this metric Selection Criteria. Therefore, counts of students attaining this metric outcome may be different since special admit students are excluded from all SSM metrics per CO decision.
* Students who have earned multiple degrees in this category are counted once and deduplicated
* COCI file used by MIS for SCFF to determine if AA or AS is for transfer