SM 603SX Students in Selected Student Journey Who Earned a Chancellor's Office Approved Credit Certificate (SM 600SX Wrapper Metric)
Among students in selected student journey, the number who earned a Chancellor's Office approved credit certificate and had an enrollment in the selected year in the district.
Adult Education/ESL, Short-Term Career, Degree/Transfer, Undecided/Other, All
Chancellor's Office Management Information System
Student who met the following criteria:
* Earned a CO approved credit certificate SP02 in (B, L, T, F, N, M)
* AND in the selected year WHERE GI03 is within the selected year
* SM 188SX Adult Ed/ESL Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 603SX
* SM 188SY Short-Term Career Education Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 603SY
* SM 188SZ Degree/Transfer Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 603SZ
* SM 188SU Undecided/Other Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 603SU
* SM 188SW All Students Enrolled in the district in the Selected Year for SM 603SW
Unduplicated count of students
* To align to the new SCFF definition for completion, the student has to be enrolled in the selected year at any college in the district.
* For the FY2019-20 SCFF, per the SCFF documentation on the Chancellor's Office website, special admit students were not omitted from this metric Selection Criteria. Therefore, counts of students attaining this metric outcome may be different since special admit students are excluded from all SSM metrics per CO decision.
* For FY2019-20 SCFF, if a student earns multiple awards in a year, that student is only counted once for the attainment of the highest level of award, which is considered to be an associate degree for transfer. Therefore, the student count for this metric will NOT match with SCFF counts if there are students who are excluded from this category because they earned award in higher levels.
* Students who have earned multiple Chancellor's Office Approved Certificates are counted once and deduplicated
* Does not include local awards
* The Vision Goals include Chancellor's Office certificates with 12 to fewer than 18 semester units (or SP02 = B) and certificates with 8 to fewer than 16 units (SP02 = M). However, the Student Centered Funding Formula does not include B or M. The metric here is aligning to the Vision Goals.
* "N" was added in summer 2019 for Certificate requiring 16 to fewer than 30 semester units
* "M" was added in summer 2019 for Certificate requiring 8 to fewer than 16 semester units (approved by Chancellor's Office)